Pages

20 July 2012

Ravellenic Games

So as you know, the Olympics are a little under a week away (yay!) and that means it is also time for the Ravellenic Games! This is a contest on Ravelry where teams compete in many various events. Each person is urged to expand their own personal limits in the spirit of the games.

I am participating in Baby Dressage and am going to make an Aran Cabled Jumper by Eileen Casey, I'm also going to make a Crocodile Stitch baby afghan which will be my own pattern. That will be for the Afghan Marathon as well as Baby Dressage events.

Finally, I'm going to attempt to finish the ugly afghan. Do you remember the ugly afghan?


I've been working on this since 2005. Yes. This blanket is 7 years in the making. My son has finally fallen in love with it, so when I finish it, It will be his. More likely, it will be a throw for our couch because it is SO thick and warm. 

It is made mostly with Red Heart Super Saver held three strands thick and dc across.  Fast and such a yarn burner!

Wish me luck as I train in the next week :)

No comments: